Crowdfire Reviews: Pricing and Features
- No particluar area
Manage by : Brian | Category : Social Media Marketing Software , | The score for this software has not changed over the past month.
- All-around performer
- RSS feeds support
- Add images based on topics
- Proper content curation
- Supports analytics out of the box
- Manage social networks the way you want.
SupportSupport is provided through email. The priority of the support depends on the plan you are using.
Adaptation by Geography
Pros & Cons
5 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Offers free plan with multiple advanced features
- Great features list
- Category leader in Social Media Management Tool (2020)
- A contender in Best Social Media Automation Tools (2020 Compared)
1 Reasons not to buy
- Support only includes emails
Ranking & Positions
Crowdfire Pricing Overview
- $9.99 /
- Freemium, Subscription
- Free: 10 scheduled posts per account, Supports four social networks and one linked account per social network.
- Plus: $9.99/mo.($7.48/mo. If bought annually,) 100 scheduled posts per account, supports five social networks and two linked account per social network.
- Premium: $49.99/mo.($37.48/mo. If bought annually), everything that the plus has to offer plus more social network support and five linked account per social network
- VIP: $99.99/mo.($74.98/mo. If bought annually), everything that the Premium plan has to offer plus 20 accounts per social network. VIP also provides priority support.
Average FindrScore in this Category
SoftwareFindr Market Radar
Compare Crowdfire to Similar SolutionsWhen evaluating Crowdfire our users also give serious thoughts to these other solutions
Alternatives to Crowdfire
Not quite satisfied with Crowdfire? No worries, users who research this solution also look at CoSchedule. The cheapest alternatives we found in our system are Blog2Social which users are having a positive experience with. For a detailed breakdown, click here to see the best Crowdfire alternatives.
What Support Does This Vendor Offer?
Looking at data gathered on our platform the industry average for this category is 70.5 % satisfaction rate which means Crowdfire is below this industry average
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is Crowdfire good for beginners?
Q. How good is Crowdfire in United States?
Q. How much does Crowdfire cost?
Q. What type of support can I expect with Crowdfire?
Q. Are there any coupons for Crowdfire?
Q. Can I try Crowdfire for free?
Q. Are there any Free alternative to Crowdfire?
Q. Is Crowdfire the best Social Media Management Tool ?
Q. Which is better Crowdfire or eClincher?
Be the first to leave a review.