CoSchedule Reviews: Pricing and Features
- Customer support
- Ease of use
Manage by : Brian | Category : Social Media Marketing Software , | The score for this software has not changed over the past month.
- Unified project calendar
- Project timelines
- Discussion threads
- Integrated email marketing
- Discussion threads
- Reusable templates
- Drag and drop functionality
- Team member details
SupportYou can contact support through email. They provide good support.
Adaptation by Geography
Pros & Cons
4 Reasons to buy
- Free Trial is offered to perform testing
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Category leader in Social Media Management Tool (2020)
- A contender in Best Social Media Automation Tools (2020 Compared)
2 Reasons not to buy
- Support only includes emails
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
Ranking & Positions
Social Media Management Tool (2020)
# 1 position out of 8 items
Best Social Media Automation Tools (2020 Compared)
# 4 position out of 6 items
CoSchedule Pricing Overview
- $20 /
- Available (No Credit Card required)
Individual Plans – Essential + Referral Program, Essential
- Essential + Referral Program: $0-$20/mo., 1 user, 8 social profiles, 1 calendar
- Essential: $40/mo., 1 user, 8 social profiles, 1 calendar
Both plans come with email marketing integration, blog + social scheduling and social analytics.
Business Plans – Growth, Professional, Enterprise
- Growth: $60/mo., 3 users, 10 social profiles,
- Professional: $300/mo., 5 users, 15 social profiles
- Enterprise: $1,200/mo., 10 users, 25 social profiles
Agency Plans – Growth, Growth + Agency Pack, Professional
- Growth: $60/mo., 3 users, 10 social profiles
- Growth + Agency pack: $210/mo., 3 users, 10 social profiles.
- Professional: $300/mo., 5 users, 15 social profiles.
Average FindrScore in this Category
SoftwareFindr Market Radar
Compare CoSchedule to Similar SolutionsWhen evaluating CoSchedule our users also give serious thoughts to these other solutions
Alternatives to CoSchedule
Not quite satisfied with CoSchedule? No worries, users who research this solution also look at eClincher. The cheapest alternatives we found in our system are Blog2Social which users are having a positive experience with. For a detailed breakdown, click here to see the best CoSchedule alternatives.
What Support Does This Vendor Offer?
Looking at data gathered on our platform the industry average for this category is 70.5 % satisfaction rate which means CoSchedule is above this industry average
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is CoSchedule good for beginners?
Q. How good is CoSchedule in United States?
Q. How much does CoSchedule cost?
Q. What type of support can I expect with CoSchedule?
Q. Are there any coupons for CoSchedule?
Q. Can I try CoSchedule for free?
Q. Are there any Free alternative to CoSchedule?
Q. Is CoSchedule the best Social Media Management Tool ?
Q. Which is better CoSchedule or eClincher?
Be the first to leave a review.