ConvertKit Reviews: Pricing and Features
Manage by : Brian | Category : Email Marketing Software , | The score for this software has not changed over the past month.
Who is it for?As mentioned earlier, ConvertKit is best suited for bloggers and publishers. For example, if you are a content creator such as a YouTuber, podcasters, etc., you can make proper use of it.
SupportConvertKit offers 24/7 support via live chat and email. You can also contact them using the ticket system.
Pros & Cons
5 Reasons to buy
- Easy to use even for a beginner
- The majority of our users are experiencing positive experience with ConvertKit
- Category leader in Email Marketing Services Compared (2020 Free & Paid)
- Best for Customer support
- Best for Ease of use
3 Reasons not to buy
- A bit on the Expensive side compared to other solution in this category.
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
- Unlimited Emails feature has been rated 100% below industry average
ConvertKit Pricing Overview
- $29 /
Pricing is based on the number of subscribers
- 0-1K: $29/mo., visual automation, unlimited emails, and customizable forms, and much more!
- 1K-3K: $49/mo., plus everything the 0-1K subscriber plan has to offers.
- 3K-5K: $79/mo., plus everything that 1K-3K subscriber plan has to offer.