They are a team of 35 which spans over 26 cities. Their main focus is to enable you to grow your business with email. Until now, ConvertKit has already been used by 250,000 creators.
Who is it for?
As mentioned earlier, ConvertKit is best suited for bloggers and publishers. For example, if you are a content creator such as a YouTuber, podcasters, etc., you can make proper use of it.
ConvertKit offers 24/7 support via live chat and email. You can also contact them using the ticket system.
3 Reasons to buy
- Easy to use even for a beginner
- The majority of our users are experiencing positive experience with ConvertKit
- Category leader in Email Marketing Services Compared (2020 Free & Paid)
2 Reasons not to buy
- A bit on the Expensive side compared to other solution in this category.
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
- Unlimited Emails
- Tracking & Reporting
- Email Scheduling
- List Segmentation
- Apps & Integrations
- Email Automation
- $29 /
Pricing is based on the number of subscribers
- 0-1K: $29/mo., visual automation, unlimited emails, and customizable forms, and much more!
- 1K-3K: $49/mo., plus everything the 0-1K subscriber plan has to offers.
- 3K-5K: $79/mo., plus everything that 1K-3K subscriber plan has to offer.
Alternatives to ConvertKit
Be the first to leave a review.