You can find hundreds of WordPress business themes on various marketplaces, but it will be very difficult to find a theme that meets all these requirements. Luckily, I have found a theme that does all of these and a lot more. I am talking about the Consulting theme.
So, how will the Consulting theme help you create a website that looks great, offers all the necessary information, and boosts your conversion rate? Continue reading as I answer all these questions.
Who is it for?
As you can guess from the name, Consulting is a perfect fit for creating any consulting website. The theme developers have spent countless hours researching about the consulting and finance industries. They have gained valuable insights about the actual requirements of the industries. That means you can easily use this theme for creating finance, business, and other relevant websites as well.
What can I do with this Theme?
Consulting comes with the whole suite of options to help you create a consulting, finance, or business website. The dedicated service listing templates will help you present your services in different styles. You can use custom pie charts, graphs, and progress bars to illustrate the services and case studies.
There is a built-in appointment booking system. The system helps you to show the service availability hours and enables the clients to book your service on their convenient time. The dedicated event management system will make it a lot easier to create and manage your events right from the website.
Modern businesses can have multiple offices in various cities or maybe in different countries. Consulting acknowledges this by offering multi-location support on Google Maps.
The mobile-ready theme looks great on all screen sizes and resolutions, including the retina screens. As the theme is fully SEO-optimized, you can expect better search engine ranking for your content as well.
Consulting comes with so many features it is almost impossible to cover all these features in a single article. Therefore, let’s take a quick look at the most important features of this theme –
- 19+ attractive demo designs to help you get started
- 47 unique templates for creating the necessary pages
- Several header layouts with different position of the elements
- Dedicated event management system
- Built-in appointment booking system
- Multi-location support on Google Maps
- Fully responsive, retina-ready design
- Works on all modern web browsers
- Intuitive theme customizer for easy customization
- SEO-optimized coding for better search engine ranking
- Supports WPML and comes with 8 language files built-in
- Allows you to use any of the 700+ Google Fonts
- Includes several custom widgets and unlimited sidebars
- 120+ custom shortcodes to help you add custom elements
- One-click demo import to get started quickly
- Comes with Visual Composer, Slider Revolution, and Booked plugins
- Works correctly with all popular WordPress plugins
How to Use the Consulting Theme?
Consulting WP requires some plugins to work correctly. Make sure you install and activate these plugins before you start using the theme. At this point, the dashboard looks like the following –
The dashboard offers all the usual options for publishing posts, creating the necessary pages, uploading media files, and so on. You will find the customization options in the Appearance > Customize page. The customizer is divided into several sections like site settings, header, footer, menus, widgets, socials, archive page, event page, typography, custom CSS, etc. Go through these sections to customize the styles.
You can manage the appointment booking options from the “Appointments” menu. Go to Appointments > Settings to set up the default booking options, booking type, time slots, emails, add custom fields, export appointments, and to get the necessary shortcodes.
As I said earlier, Consulting enables you to create and manage events from your website. To add a new event, go to Events > Add New from the dashboard. You can add detailed information about the speaker, participants, date and time, location, etc. You will find a list of all events at the Events > All Events page.
The theme comes with lots of custom widgets. Go to the Appearance > Widgets page to check out all the available widgets. You can place the widgets on the left or ride sidebar, shop sidebar, or any of the four footer sections.
The dashboard also offers lots of other options to add and manage staff, services, vacancies, testimonials, products, portfolio items, slideshows, and so on.
Support & Pricing
Consulting is priced at $59, which includes all future updates and six months of support from the theme developer. You can extend the support to 12 months by paying $17.63 on top of that price.
There are various ways to get support. First of all, you can get started with the step-by-step documentation or the video tutorials. If you need any specific help, you can get support from the dedicated forum, live chat, or the ticketing system.
- The professional design looks great on any business site
- Lots of attractive demo designs and page templates
- Comes with built-in appointment booking and event management features
- Theme package includes several premium plugins
- Supports Google Fonts, WPML, and custom shortcodes
- The dashboard menu looks confusing for beginners
Choosing an appropriate WordPress theme is a critical step in creating any successful business website. Now that you have read this in-depth review, you know why Consulting would be a great choice for your next business website.
So, what do you think about the Consulting theme? Does it offer all the features you expect from a business theme? Let me know in the comments below.
- One time license
Alternatives to Consulting Theme
Be the first to leave a review.