It was founded in Brookline, MA in 1995. From there, they have gained a lot of customers, especially in 2015 where they managed to gain 600,000 customers.
Who is it for?
Constant Contact is ideal for small business as they offer affordable prices and good feature-set. However, it can be used by anyone who is looking for a good email marketing service.
3 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Great features list
- A contender in Email Marketing Services Compared (2019 Free & Paid)
1 Reasons not to buy
- A few of our users are experiencing dissatisfaction
- Unlimited Emails
- Tracking & Reporting
- Customizable Templates
- Image Library
- Marketing Calendar
- Email Scheduling
- Contact List Import
- List Segmentation
- Facebook Lead Ads
- Apps & Integrations
- Mobile App
- Email Automation
- Event Marketing
- Surveys & Polls
- eCommerce integration
- $20 /
- Email: Starts at $20/mo., unlimited emails, 1 GB file storage, 1 user, supports Shopify eCommerce and much more.
- Email Plus: Starts at 45/mo., unlimited emails, 2 GB file storage, 10 users, email automation and much more.
The first month for both the plans is free to try.
Alternatives to Constant Contact
Be the first to leave a review.