Who is it for?
The superior cloud-based infrastructure of Cloudways is especially suitable for app developers, large media companies, high-traffic blogs, or multi-national corporations. The highly optimized hosting plans allow the customers to choose the suitable plan and scale up as they grow.
- You have several cloud infrastructure choices including Digital Ocean, AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Kyup, and VULTR.
- 25+ data center locations all over the world will ensure an excellent user experience.
- One-click deployment support for PHP-based apps will help you get started shortly.
- Dedicated resources for all plans will ensure a constant performance for your app or website.
- All plans feature SSD storage for blazing-fast speed.
- Real-time performance insights with dedicated assistant bots will keep you updated.
- One-click cloning of apps and server configurations will help you scale up the service.
- Thanks to the one-click backup and restore features, you can rest assured about the data security.
- You can enjoy seamless scaling based on your requirements.
- The built-in staging and git deployment mechanisms will be beneficial for your developers.
- You can create a team and set the appropriate permissions for the team members.
- Inbuilt cron manager will let you automate the repetitive tasks.
- Highly sophisticated firewalls and SSH & SFTP access will ensure a secure data transmission.
- The unique ThunderStack caching for will provide you with a significantly faster loading speed.
- Two-factor authentication and IP whitelisting will enhance the overall security.
Pricing & Support
Cloudways has hosting plans for different platforms including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, WooCommerce, Prestashop, and so on. Here’s a quick summary of their popular plans with DigitalOcean data centers –
Plan 1: Priced at $7 per month, this plan offers 512MB ram, single-core processor, 20GB storage, and 1TB bandwidth.
Plan 2: For $17 per month, this plan will provide you with 1GB ram, single-core processor, 30GB storage, and 2TB bandwidth.
Plan 3: For $34 per month, this plan offers 2GB ram, dual-core processor, 40GB storage, and 3TB bandwidth.
Plan 4: Priced at $70 per month, this plan offers 4GB ram, dual-core processor, 60GB storage, and 4TB bandwidth.
All of these plans come with unlimited apps and free SSL certificates.
The FAQ and knowledge base sections will be the best places to get answers to the common questions. The live chat and ticketing features will come in handy when you need support for advanced issues.
- Highly optimized infrastructure for demanding apps or websites.
- Simple cloning, backup, and restore of the data and configurations.
- Lots of cutting-edge features for the advanced developers.
- All plans come with free SSL certificates.
- No phone support for the customers
- Not suitable for absolute beginners
3 Reasons to buy
- Category leader in Fastest WordPress Hosting Optimized for Speed 2020
- A contender in Best Cloud Hosting Providers (2020 Compared)
- A contender in Best Magento Hosting Providers 2020 (Recommended by Shop Owners)
2 Reasons not to buy
- A bit on the Expensive side compared to other solution in this category.
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
- Free SSL Certificate
- Backup & Monitoring
- High performance
- 24/7 Support
- Control Panel Integration
- Website Migration
- Cloud Hosting
- WooCommerce Hosting
- MySQL Connections
- $10 / Month
Monthly Basis Pricing Started from $10 to $80 . Features various on the plan Selected.
Alternatives to Cloudways
Be the first to leave a review.