It’s among the most recommended plugins which are available for free. It is perfectly integrated into the WordPress platform to give a proper functionality. It can take care of both online and offline The plugin also packs few premium versions which you can buy as per the need. The system can take live chat and live calls which can be controlled at the agent’s side. It can even generate tickets to have a proper management and even packs a dedicated chat queueing system. The plugin also packs Facebook and Twitter integration, bringing the information from the two platforms to be displayed within the system. Moreover, it can be integrated with other similar systems like Salesforce, Zendesk, Sugar CRM, Unbounce, etc.
- The layout is responsive to ensure proper functioning of mobile devices, and it even packs a dedicated smartphone app.
- Chat transcripts are always saved for future reference, and those can also be emailed if required.
- The plugin supports multiple languages, ensuring the system is ready to work on the global level.
- Every element of the chat system’s front-end is customizable, and it is also compatible with major web browsers.
4 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Offers free plan with multiple advanced features
- Great features list
- Category leader in Best WordPress Chat Plugins for Customer Support 2020
1 Reasons not to buy
- A few of our users are experiencing dissatisfaction
- Pop-up Chat
- Conversation Archiving
- Chat ratings
- Visitors tracking
- Video Chat
- CRM Integration
- Freemium, Subscription
Free: Free for 10 users, 30 chats, 25 tickets, audio calling, chat widget localization, basic setting customization
Lite: $14.99/mo., everything that Free plan offers plus unlimited chats, widget customization, chat groups and transfer, 99.5% Uptime and SSL security
Pro: $24.99/mo., everything that Lite plan offers plus chat conferencing, video chat, CRM integration, post chat survey, history and report.
Enterprise: $39.99/mo, everything that the Pro plan offers plus queuing, white label, unlimited domains, analytics, dedicated account manager and widget custom CSS
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is ClickDesk good for beginners?
Q. How good is ClickDesk in ?
Q. How much does ClickDesk cost?
Q. What type for support can I expect with ClickDesk?
Q. Is there any coupons for ClickDesk?
Q. Is ClickDesk any good for [top 1 feature]?
Q. Can I try ClickDesk for free?
Q. Are there any Free alternative to ClickDesk?
Q. Is ClickDesk the best WordPress Chat Plugin ?
Q. Which is better ClickDesk or Olark?
Be the first to leave a review.