If you are running a blog and planning to put some products online with the help of a product catalog plugin, then consider checking CataBlog. It is available for free and is currently used by over 8k active users. It packs tons of functionalities but lacks the customization power as of the above two mentions. Still, the functionalities it packs are worthy enough to make this plugin recommendable. At the dashboard, it adds an Options Panel, using which the webmaster can bring possible changes, and it even allows putting HTML code to help you gain a better control. It even supports the WYSIWYG TinyMCE editor to help you quickly format the products and arrange them in a similar and elegant fashion.
- It lets you import and export the catalog in either XML or CSV formats.
- It packs powerful categories and filters, making it easy for the visitors to sort out a particular product quickly.
- It supports the localization for specific languages like English, French, Swedish, Russian, German, and Spanish.
- Everything inside is easy to use and straight to the point, making sure the user experience is well-maintained.
3 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- A contender in Free WordPress Product Catalog Plugins 2020 (No Shopping Cart need)
- The core product is 100% free
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
Author has not provided any video for this product.
- Open source
Alternatives to CataBlog
Be the first to leave a review.