CataBlog Reviews: Pricing and Features
Manage by : Brian | Category : WordPress , | The score for this software has not changed over the past month.
If you are running a blog and planning to put some products online with the help of a product catalog plugin, then consider checking CataBlog. It is available for free and is currently used by over 8k active users. It packs tons of functionalities but lacks the customization power as of the above two mentions. Still, the functionalities it packs are worthy enough to make this plugin recommendable. At the dashboard, it adds an Options Panel, using which the webmaster can bring possible changes, and it even allows putting HTML code to help you gain a better control. It even supports the WYSIWYG TinyMCE editor to help you quickly format the products and arrange them in a similar and elegant fashion.
- It lets you import and export the catalog in either XML or CSV formats.
- It packs powerful categories and filters, making it easy for the visitors to sort out a particular product quickly.
- It supports the localization for specific languages like English, French, Swedish, Russian, German, and Spanish.
- Everything inside is easy to use and straight to the point, making sure the user experience is well-maintained.
Pros & Cons
4 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- A contender in WordPress Product Catalog Plugins
- The core product is 100% free
- Best for Low cost software
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
CataBlog Pricing Overview
- Open source