Buffer free plan is pretty useful if you are a small company or a startup. Individuals who have started blogging can also take advantage of what Buffer has to offer.
- Manage social media from one tool.
- Schedule posts
- Performance analytics
- Supports all major social media platforms
- Offers one simple dashboard
- Track key engagement metrics
- Supports reporting
- Shows best posts
Buffer provide support through email. You can read more about their support here: https://open.buffer.com/customer-support-buffer/
5 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Offers free plan with multiple advanced features
- Great features list
- A contender in Social Media Management Tool (2020)
- A contender in Best Social Media Automation Tools (2020 Compared)
1 Reasons not to buy
- Support only includes emails
- Content Curation
- Schedule Content
- Custom Posting times
- Automatic Posting times
- Queue Manager
- Track Engagement Metrics
- Advanced Analytics
- Twitter Supported
- FaceBook Supported
- LinkedIn Supported
- Pinterest Supported
- Instagram Supported
- Google+ Supported
- Link shortening
- $15 /
- Freemium, Subscription
Starter Packs – Free, Pro
- Free: $0/mo., 3 social accounts, 1 user, 10 scheduled posts per profile.
- Pro: $15/mo., 8 social accounts, 1 user, 100 scheduled posts per profile.
Business Plans – Small, Medium, Large
- Small: $99/mo., 25 social accounts, 5 users, 2000 scheduled posts per profile
- Medium: $199/mo., 50 social accounts, 10 users, 2000 scheduled posts per profile
Large: $399/mo., 150 social accounts, 25 users, 2000 scheduled posts per profile.
Alternatives to Buffer
Be the first to leave a review.