Buffer Reviews: Pricing and Features
- No particluar area
Manage by : Brian | Category : Social Media Marketing Software , | The score for this software has not changed over the past month.
- Manage social media from one tool.
- Schedule posts
- Performance analytics
- Supports all major social media platforms
- Offers one simple dashboard
- Track key engagement metrics
- Supports reporting
- Shows best posts
SupportBuffer provide support through email. You can read more about their support here: https://open.buffer.com/customer-support-buffer/
Adaptation by Geography
Pros & Cons
5 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Offers free plan with multiple advanced features
- Great features list
- A contender in Social Media Management Tool (2020)
- A contender in Best Social Media Automation Tools (2020 Compared)
1 Reasons not to buy
- Support only includes emails
Ranking & Positions
Buffer Pricing Overview
- $15 /
- Freemium, Subscription
Starter Packs – Free, Pro
- Free: $0/mo., 3 social accounts, 1 user, 10 scheduled posts per profile.
- Pro: $15/mo., 8 social accounts, 1 user, 100 scheduled posts per profile.
Business Plans – Small, Medium, Large
- Small: $99/mo., 25 social accounts, 5 users, 2000 scheduled posts per profile
- Medium: $199/mo., 50 social accounts, 10 users, 2000 scheduled posts per profile
Large: $399/mo., 150 social accounts, 25 users, 2000 scheduled posts per profile.
Average FindrScore in this Category
SoftwareFindr Market Radar
Compare Buffer to Similar SolutionsWhen evaluating Buffer our users also give serious thoughts to these other solutions
Alternatives to Buffer
Not quite satisfied with Buffer? No worries, users who research this solution also look at CoSchedule. The cheapest alternatives we found in our system are Blog2Social which users are having a positive experience with. For a detailed breakdown, click here to see the best Buffer alternatives.
What Support Does This Vendor Offer?
Looking at data gathered on our platform the industry average for this category is 70.5 % satisfaction rate which means Buffer is below this industry average
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is Buffer good for beginners?
Q. How good is Buffer in United States?
Q. How much does Buffer cost?
Q. What type of support can I expect with Buffer?
Q. Are there any coupons for Buffer?
Q. Can I try Buffer for free?
Q. Are there any Free alternative to Buffer?
Q. Is Buffer the best Social Media Management Tool ?
Q. Which is better Buffer or eClincher?
Be the first to leave a review.