Since we’re talking about the “best themes” here, then the best way to start that is by a StudioPress product. This Brunch Pro is a perfect theme for running a food niche blog. It comes with the best-in-class Genesis framework, making thins look super cool and stay extremely lightweight. The key thing about this framework is that it comes with options which are really useful. You’ll rarely find a nonsense addition. I’ll recommend you to check out its demo and see if it fits in with your requirements.
- The theme comes with custom page templates, which are available inside the package itself.
- It comes with dedicated custom widgets to be used at homepage and footer areas.
- It is totally responsive and uses a fluid layout and even supports touchscreen devices and Retina display ones.
- The theme comes with a Theme Panel at the base, making customization super easy.
4 Reasons to buy
- Friendly customer service
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Category leader in Best Food Blog Theme for Recipe blogs 2020
- A contender in Best WordPress Restaurant Themes (2020 nominations)
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
Author has not provided any video for this product.
- One time license, Subscription
Alternatives to Brunch Pro Theme
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is Brunch Pro Theme good for beginners?
Q. How good is Brunch Pro Theme in ?
Q. How much does Brunch Pro Theme cost?
Q. What type for support can I expect with Brunch Pro Theme?
Q. Is there any coupons for Brunch Pro Theme?
Q. Is Brunch Pro Theme any good for [top 1 feature]?
Q. Can I try Brunch Pro Theme for free?
Q. Are there any Free alternative to Brunch Pro Theme?
Q. Is Brunch Pro Theme the best Genesis Child Theme ?
Q. Which is better Brunch Pro Theme or Divi Theme?
Be the first to leave a review.