Since we’re talking about the “best themes” here, then the best way to start that is by a StudioPress product. This Brunch Pro is a perfect theme for running a food niche blog. It comes with the best-in-class Genesis framework, making thins look super cool and stay extremely lightweight. The key thing about this framework is that it comes with options which are really useful. You’ll rarely find a nonsense addition. I’ll recommend you to check out its demo and see if it fits in with your requirements.
- The theme comes with custom page templates, which are available inside the package itself.
- It comes with dedicated custom widgets to be used at homepage and footer areas.
- It is totally responsive and uses a fluid layout and even supports touchscreen devices and Retina display ones.
- The theme comes with a Theme Panel at the base, making customization super easy.
- One time license, Subscription
Alternatives to Brunch Pro Theme
Be the first to leave a review.