Since we’re talking about the “best themes” here, then the best way to start that is by a StudioPress product. This Brunch Pro is a perfect theme for running a food niche blog. It comes with the best-in-class Genesis framework, making thins look super cool and stay extremely lightweight. The key thing about this framework is that it comes with options which are really useful. You’ll rarely find a nonsense addition. I’ll recommend you to check out its demo and see if it fits in with your requirements.
- The theme comes with custom page templates, which are available inside the package itself.
- It comes with dedicated custom widgets to be used at homepage and footer areas.
- It is totally responsive and uses a fluid layout and even supports touchscreen devices and Retina display ones.
- The theme comes with a Theme Panel at the base, making customization super easy.
4 Reasons to buy
- Friendly customer service
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Category leader in Best Food Blog Theme for Recipe blogs 2019
- A contender in Best WordPress Restaurant Themes (2019 nominations)
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
Author has not provided any video for this product.
- One time license, Subscription
Alternatives to Brunch Pro Theme
Be the first to leave a review.