Who is it for?
It is a universal booking plugin which means it fits almost every scenario that requires booking. This includes hospitality management, event management, businesses and so on.
- Lifetime updates
- Multiple calendars and booking agents
- Guest booking supported
- Custom time slots
- Endless color possibilities
- Custom fields
- Front-end Calendar widget and shortcode
- Powerful management calendar for appointment
- Custom registration/login form
With Booked, you get six months of support. You can submit a ticket and wait for their response. Moreover, they also offer an option to extend the 12 months for just $16.50.
1 Reasons to buy
- Category leader in + Powerful WordPress Booking Plugins 2020 (Vetted by Business Owners)
3 Reasons not to buy
- Support only includes emails
- A bit on the Expensive side compared to other solution in this category.
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
- Multi Language
- Sync Bookings
- WooCommerce Payments Add-on
- Email Notifications
- $49 /
- One time license
- Regular license: $49, Lifetime updates, six month support
Extended Warranty: $16.50 for 12 months.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is Booked good for beginners?
Q. How good is Booked in ?
Q. How much does Booked cost?
Q. What type for support can I expect with Booked?
Q. Is there any coupons for Booked?
Q. Is Booked any good for [top 1 feature]?
Q. Can I try Booked for free?
Q. Is Booked the best WordPress Booking Plugin ?
Q. Which is better Booked or Hotel Booking?
Be the first to leave a review.