It also offers reliable offsite backups which can help you store backups on independent storage. To ensure that the site doesn’t get overloaded, it uses smart incremental backups. Also, you can utilize the in-built staging to test out changes to your website without risking the website up-time. Lastly, it comes with complete site security that protects you against malware. The BlogVault plugin works with WooCommerce as well.
Who is it for?
The plugin is best suited for WordPress users who want to back up their website with the best solution possible.
All the plans come with amazing customer support with no setup costs and no hidden fees. You will get a response within 24 hours of a service request. You can contact them through contact us form which can be accessed from here: https://blogvault.net/contact/
- Alerts & Reports
- Remove Website Malware
- Automatic Secure Backups
- View Logins and Logouts
- Website Hardening
- Uptime Monitoring
- Site Performance Check
- Login Protection
- Website Firewall
- MultiSite Support
- One-Click Staging
- Personal: $7.4/mo.(billed annually), 1 site, 1 site free staging set up, and a plethora of other features.
- Business: $16.58/mo.(billed annually), 5 sites, 2 sites free staging set up, and a plethora of other features
- Developer: $49/mo., 20 sites, 4 sites free staging setup, unlimited clients, 1 team member, etc.
- Developer+: $69/mo., 50 sites, 10 sites free staging setup, unlimited clients, 2 team members, etc.
- Agency: $99/mo., 100 sites, 20 sites free staging setup, unlimited clients, 3 team members.
To know we suggest visiting their pricing plans here: https://blogvault.net/pricing/
You may also want to check out their backup and security combo(starts from $12.4/mo.) and WooCommerce backup plans(starts from $20.75/mo.) as well.
Alternatives to BlogVault
Be the first to leave a review.