Apart from offering 80% more data accuracy, Blend 365 helps you save approximately 50% to 80% of the time you would otherwise spend on managing the data. What’s more? Blend 365 has made data loading a three-step process and you needn’t worry about programming or coding either.
With email notifications, data approval and data scheduling have also become easier and more efficient. Blend 365 comes with built-in transformation tools that can verify and convert data.
Blend 365’s smart user interface works with the users’ email client to disperse notification emails, as soon as any data process is completed in the system. It also offers easy-to-use alternatives to plan routine transactional data upload into Microsoft Dynamics.
You can also search for data without any trouble with Blend 365, thanks to the smart mapping interface. With Blend 365, record source data that has to be produced within the destination application.
Blend 365’s unique smart workflow technology provides data managers in an organization the ability to verify data before it is uploaded/created by business users.
3 Reasons to buy
- Free Trial is offered to perform testing
- Offers free plan with multiple advanced features
- Category leader in Data Management Software
4 Reasons not to buy
- According to our users Blend 365 can be a bit confusing
- A bit on the Expensive side compared to other solution in this category.
- A few of our users are experiencing dissatisfaction
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
- Data Analysis
- Customer Data
- Data Migration
- Data Security
- Master Data Management
Author has not provided any video for this product.
- $99 / Month
- Freemium, Subscription
- Available (Credit Card required)
Be the first to leave a review.