Bistro is a child theme for the popular Sydney parent theme, and it comes with a super premium design as far as the front-end is concerned. It’s a one-page theme with a proper focus on the CTA areas, but it can also be used for running a fully functional blog. It supports the latest features of the modern WordPress scripts and is super easy to start with.
- It supports active translation, ensuring the content is available for global audiences.
- It packs Theme Options panel at the Dashboard which is a rare entity for a free theme.
- It comes with responsive layout, making sure the website is working properly on smartphones and tablets.
4 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Offers free plan with multiple advanced features
- Category leader in Best Free Restaurant WordPress Themes 2019
- A contender in Best WordPress Restaurant Themes (2019 nominations)
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
- Multiple layouts
- Custom Post Types
- Multiple header styles
- Responsive design
- Drag & Drop Page Builder
- SEO Optimized
- Custom Widgets
- Major Plugins Supported
- Inline Editing
- Supports Workflow
Alternatives to Bistro Theme
Be the first to leave a review.