Who is it for?
BigCommerce is one of the best e-commerce platforms available right now. They offer plenty of useful features, but their pricing is also a bit higher than the competition. Considering all these things, BigCommerce might be a suitable choice for those who are limited on time and want an all-in-one solution at a premium price.
- Being a fully featured e-commerce CMS, you will get all the necessary features to manage your e-commerce site.
- There are lots of attractive, professionally designed e-commerce templates available.
- The powerful customization options will help you to apply custom branding.
- Strong uptime record with robust security features will ensure the best performance for your online shop.
- You can easily migrate an existing e-commerce site, products, or both.
- You will have full support to accept payments from all leading payment gateways.
- The robust order and inventory management options will make it a lot easier to manage your shop.
- Thanks to the dedicated mobile selling features, you will enjoy a lot more conversion from the mobile visitors.
- There are lots of marketing features to help you promote the brand.
- You can integrate the site with all the modern ERP, CRM, and 3PL platforms.
- There are certified professionals to help you set up, manage, and scale up your online shop.
Pricing & Support
BigCommerce offers several pricing plans –
Standard: For $29.95 per month, the Standard plan offers 0% transaction fees, unlimited number of products, storage, bandwidth, and staff accounts, up to $50K yearly transaction, 2.9% fee for PayPal transactions, full branding, social media integration, discounts, coupons, and so on.
Plus: With a monthly rate of $79.95 per month, Plus comes with all the benefits of the Standard plan. Also, you can create customer groups and segments, use the abandoned cart saver feature, enjoy up to $150K yearly transaction, and 2.5% fee for PayPal transactions.
Pro: For a monthly price of $249.95, this super-sized plan is provided with all the Plus features. It also allows you to use Google customer reviews, product filtering, dedicated SSL certificate, up to $400K yearly transaction, and 2.2% fee for PayPal transactions.
Enterprise: This plan includes all the Pro benefits along with additional features like advanced product filtering, unlimited API usage, custom transaction amount, express routing, priority support, premiums services, and so on. You have to contact the BigCommerce team to get a quote for this plan.
There is a 15-day free trial so that you can get a taste of the features before you commit to any plan.
The FAQ, BigCommerce University, forum, and the blog will help you to find answers to the basic questions. For advanced queries, you can use the support hotline.
- There are is no transaction fees for all accounts
- Offers all the necessary e-commerce features
- Built-in social integration and marketing tools
- One-page checkout and other CRO techniques work great
- There is a small number of free templates
- Limited amount of yearly sales
1 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
Alternatives to BigCommerce
Be the first to leave a review.