BigCommerce Reviews: Pricing and Features
- No particluar area
Who is it for?BigCommerce is one of the best e-commerce platforms available right now. They offer plenty of useful features, but their pricing is also a bit higher than the competition. Considering all these things, BigCommerce might be a suitable choice for those who are limited on time and want an all-in-one solution at a premium price.
- Being a fully featured e-commerce CMS, you will get all the necessary features to manage your e-commerce site.
- There are lots of attractive, professionally designed e-commerce templates available.
- The powerful customization options will help you to apply custom branding.
- Strong uptime record with robust security features will ensure the best performance for your online shop.
- You can easily migrate an existing e-commerce site, products, or both.
- You will have full support to accept payments from all leading payment gateways.
- The robust order and inventory management options will make it a lot easier to manage your shop.
- Thanks to the dedicated mobile selling features, you will enjoy a lot more conversion from the mobile visitors.
- There are lots of marketing features to help you promote the brand.
- You can integrate the site with all the modern ERP, CRM, and 3PL platforms.
- There are certified professionals to help you set up, manage, and scale up your online shop.
Pricing & SupportBigCommerce offers several pricing plans – Standard: For $29.95 per month, the Standard plan offers 0% transaction fees, unlimited number of products, storage, bandwidth, and staff accounts, up to $50K yearly transaction, 2.9% fee for PayPal transactions, full branding, social media integration, discounts, coupons, and so on. Plus: With a monthly rate of $79.95 per month, Plus comes with all the benefits of the Standard plan. Also, you can create customer groups and segments, use the abandoned cart saver feature, enjoy up to $150K yearly transaction, and 2.5% fee for PayPal transactions. Pro: For a monthly price of $249.95, this super-sized plan is provided with all the Plus features. It also allows you to use Google customer reviews, product filtering, dedicated SSL certificate, up to $400K yearly transaction, and 2.2% fee for PayPal transactions. Enterprise: This plan includes all the Pro benefits along with additional features like advanced product filtering, unlimited API usage, custom transaction amount, express routing, priority support, premiums services, and so on. You have to contact the BigCommerce team to get a quote for this plan. There is a 15-day free trial so that you can get a taste of the features before you commit to any plan. The FAQ, BigCommerce University, forum, and the blog will help you to find answers to the basic questions. For advanced queries, you can use the support hotline.
- There are is no transaction fees for all accounts
- Offers all the necessary e-commerce features
- Built-in social integration and marketing tools
- One-page checkout and other CRO techniques work great
- There is a small number of free templates
- Limited amount of yearly sales
Adaptation by Geography
Pros & Cons
1 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
Ranking & Positions
BigCommerce Pricing Overview
Average FindrScore in this Category
SoftwareFindr Market Radar
Compare BigCommerce to Similar SolutionsWhen evaluating BigCommerce our users also give serious thoughts to these other solutions
Alternatives to BigCommerce
Not quite satisfied with BigCommerce? No worries, users who research this solution also look at Magento. The cheapest alternatives we found in our system are Wix which users are having a positive experience with. For a detailed breakdown, click here to see the best BigCommerce alternatives.
What Support Does This Vendor Offer?
Looking at data gathered on our platform the industry average for this category is 67.89 % satisfaction rate which means BigCommerce is below this industry average
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is BigCommerce good for beginners?
Q. How much does BigCommerce cost?
Q. What type of support can I expect with BigCommerce?
Q. Are there any coupons for BigCommerce?
Q. Can I try BigCommerce for free?
Q. Are there any Free alternative to BigCommerce?
Q. Is BigCommerce the best eCommerce Website Builder ?
Q. Which is better BigCommerce or LemonStand?
Be the first to leave a review.