For all newbies, there is no better solution than BackWPup. It is a free product which packs enough features and functionalities to offer a complete experience. It can take backup of almost, every WordPress site file and can store the backup to FTP, directory, Dropbox, S3, SugarSync, Microsoft Azure, Google Drive and can even send it via email. It keeps proper logs and can work on automation once the configuration is done. It provides proper details for the particular tools that help the user to set a particular configuration as per the requirements. Once you are happy with this free version, and your website grows further, there is a premium version available too, which is highly recommended once your website becomes big.
- It can take the backup of both, front-end and the database behind. It can even export WordPress XML file.
- It can optimize the Database if, in case, any file becomes corrupted.
- It can work with multiple sites, being WordPress Multisite ready.
- It is always kept updated to stay perfectly integrated with the latest WordPress version.
3 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Offers free plan with multiple advanced features
- A contender in Best WordPress Backup Plugins Compared 2020 (four are free)
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
Author has not provided any video for this product.
- Freemium, Subscription
Alternatives to BackWPup
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is BackWPup good for beginners?
Q. How good is BackWPup in United States?
Q. How much does BackWPup cost?
Q. What type for support can I expect with BackWPup?
Q. Is there any coupons for BackWPup?
Q. Is BackWPup any good for [top 1 feature]?
Q. Can I try BackWPup for free?
Q. Are there any Free alternative to BackWPup?
Q. Is BackWPup the best WordPress Backup Plugin ?
Q. Which is better BackWPup or WordPress Backup & Clone Master?
Be the first to leave a review.