The primary reason why Avada is the number one selling themes of all time is that it comes with endless possibilities. All thanks to the Fusion Builder working behind the scenes. It covers hundreds of features and functionalities to become compatible for multiple niches and by looking at the list of them, you’ll clearly understand how powerful this theme is. It is built using HTML5 and CSS3 if that’s what you care most (everyone should) and is compatible with SEO norms, perfectly. The theme is also compatible to work on multiple web browsers, and all the designs are responsive to work perfectly on mobile devices. The primary feature according to me, is an option to turn On/Off features or functionalities.
- It comes with an automatic theme updated and automatic patch tool, which fixes the bugs in a single click.
- It comes with Child theme compatibility and even includes a basic one in the package.
- The cool looking One Page parallax feature is available to be used on any webpage, making them look awesome.
- The theme includes a bunch of premium plugins and is compatible with all popular WordPress plugins.
How Fast is Avada?
PageSpeed Insights test results:
- Tested on Desktop: 97/100
- Tested on Mobile: 67/100
- Load time: 2.29 s
- Page size: 4.1 MB
Tested from San Jose, California, USA
- Woocommerce Compatibility
- BuddyPress Compatibility
- 1 Click Installation
- Multiple layouts
- Custom Post Types
- Multiple header styles
- Responsive design
- Drag & Drop Page Builder
- SEO Optimized
- Custom Widgets
- Major Plugins Supported
- One time license
6 months support and lifetime updates
Alternatives to Avada Theme
Be the first to leave a review.