Astrid is a premium theme which is available without any price tag and it is perfect for running a business niche website. It comes with the famous 5 minutes setup, requiring lesser attention after the installation to get everything in motion. You just have to upload a custom logo and few other custom elements, update the content in every section, and the business website is ready to serve. The design part is eye-catching which is another goodie you’re getting without paying anything.
Astrid is one of the most elegant business themes that we seem released this year, and it’s built, on you guessed it the bootstrap framework. It’s packed with a ton of features such as having the ability to customize the full-width header image to capture users attention and imagination. There’re numerous layouts in which you can choose from using a drag and drop widget system by the live customizer. The theme makers brags of 5 minutes set up time, and I install this theme, and I can say less than 5 minutes that been said that I didn’t go to the length of swapping out the demo content. Astrid is cross browser compatible so users on Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera can all share a similar browsing experience. Unlike a lot of the free template makers, support is given to all users free of charge.
- The theme comes with custom widgets which can be used to add multiple options in the sidebar areas.
- It can also be used to run a fully functional blog as it includes features like a sticky post, threaded comments, featured image, right sidebar, etc.
- It has active translation feature, ensuring the content is available globally.
- Translation ready so you can create your website and I was any other language you choose.
- This theme like all themes mentioned here follows WordPress best practice meaning you get a well-secured template.
- Choosing this template you will also enjoy the benefits of Regular updates based on user feedback and of course bug fixes.
Alternatives to Astrid
Be the first to leave a review.