Amazon CloudFront Reviews: Pricing and Features
- Customer support
- Ease of use
Manage by : Brian | Category : Hosting , | The score for this software has not changed over the past month.
Who is it for?Amazon CloudFront is mainly aimed at startups, SMEs and enterprises who are looking for professional CDN services. Companies like Hulu, Slack, Discovery Communications, etc. use CloudFront.
PricingThe pricing is pay-for-what you use. This means there are no minimum fees associated with the service. You can calculate how much you need to spend using the AWS Simple Monthly Calculator. There are also three tiers through which you can utilize CloudFront. They are as below.
- Free Usage Tier: Up to 50 GB data transfer and 2,000,000 HTTPS and HTTP requests per month. The plan is for one year.
- On-Demand: This tier is catered according to the regional pricing and comes with all the features.
- Private pricing: The tier handles custom requirement. You need to contact Amazon for custom pricing.
SupportThe support is fantastic and is associated with your AWS account. They provide support through phone, email, and tickets.
Adaptation by Geography
Pros & Cons
4 Reasons to buy
- Free Trial is offered to perform testing
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- The majority of our users are experiencing positive experience with Amazon CloudFront
- A contender in Best Free CDN Services to Speed Up WordPress 2020
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
Ranking & Positions
Amazon CloudFront Pricing Overview
- Available (No Credit Card required)
First 10 TB / month: United States $0.085; Europe $0.085; Hong Kong, Philippines, S. Korea, Singapore & Taiwan $0.140; Japan $0.140; South America $0.250; Australia $0.140; India $0.170
Average FindrScore in this Category
SoftwareFindr Market Radar
Compare Amazon CloudFront to Similar SolutionsWhen evaluating Amazon CloudFront our users also give serious thoughts to these other solutions
Alternatives to Amazon CloudFront
Not quite satisfied with Amazon CloudFront? No worries, users who research this solution also look at CacheFly. The cheapest alternatives we found in our system are Jetpack which users are having a positive experience with. For a detailed breakdown, click here to see the best Amazon CloudFront alternatives.
What Support Does This Vendor Offer?
Looking at data gathered on our platform the industry average for this category is 70.2 % satisfaction rate which means Amazon CloudFront is above this industry average
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is Amazon CloudFront good for beginners?
Q. How much does Amazon CloudFront cost?
Q. What type of support can I expect with Amazon CloudFront?
Q. Are there any coupons for Amazon CloudFront?
Q. Can I try Amazon CloudFront for free?
Q. Are there any Free alternative to Amazon CloudFront?
Q. Is Amazon CloudFront the best CDN Service ?
Q. Which is better Amazon CloudFront or CacheFly?
Be the first to leave a review.