This is a premium plugin powered by AJAX, as you can judge from the name itself. It offers a simple looking and elegant interface that can handle the file uploading easily. It packs image resizer, custom filters and even supports thumbnails. You are allowed to put a limit on the size of the upload file or even put a number on the number of files allowed for a user to upload. The plugin even holds a statistic tool, collecting the data regularly to keep you posted on the current status. If you are not using WordPress, then the same plugin is also available in non-WordPress version. Moreover, it’s a product from a featured author at CodeCanyon platform, confirming how powerful and safe it is.
- It is easily integrated with other forms, and there are tons of customization options available to play with.
- It takes care of the thumbnails on the automation, and can even manage the images by putting them into separate folders.
- The plugin supports all popular web browsers, and the UI is responsive.
- It is regularly updated to ensure compatibility with the modern WordPress version.
2 Reasons to buy
- Great features list
- Category leader in Best WordPress File Upload Plugins (2020 Free/Paid)
2 Reasons not to buy
- A bit on the Expensive side compared to other solution in this category.
- A few of our users are experiencing dissatisfaction
- Multi Language
- Support Filters
- Front-end editor
- Revision system
- Admin Approval
- User Access Restriction
- Custom Fields And Taxonomies
- Post Templates
- Automatic Tagging
- Customization option
- Advanced Targeting
- Form Templates
- Drag & Drop Form Builder
- Constant Contact Integration
- Easy to Embed
- User Registration
Author has not provided any video for this product.
- $14 /
- One time license
Extend support to 12 months $3.38
Get it now and save up to $4
Alternatives to Ajax Multi Upload for WordPress
Be the first to leave a review.