One major thing the first recommendation was missing, was add-ons. So, here is the second best affiliate management plugins, and it’s again a premium one. It’s extremely easy to use, and if not, then proper documentation and support are offered by the developer. Everything is integrated within the Dashboard of WordPress, keeping things in a single place for proper and easy management. It packs real-time reporting modules for each campaign that can keep you in the proper loop. The tracking module is also reliable, which even supports caching mechanisms. It supports almost every kind of affiliate method, including the coupon tracking. The product is ready for translations at the global level.
- It uses a moderation technique, to keep the affiliate registrations either moderated or fully opened.
- The add-on mechanism is mentioned inside, which can be integrated with other plugins and extensions like Gravity Forms.
- The plugin supports PayPal payouts, with a single click.
- SEO norms are properly followed, ensuring more organic traffic is attracted which simply means more conversion and increased sales.
5 Reasons to buy
- Friendly customer service
- Great features list
- Category leader in Best WordPress Affiliate Plugins 2020
- Category leader in WooCommerce Affiliate Plugins (2020 Compared)
- A contender in Must-have WordPress Plugins 2020 (real-time updates)
1 Reasons not to buy
- A bit on the Expensive side compared to other solution in this category.
- Affiliate Tracking
- Affiliate Coupon Tracking
- Automatic Affiliate Creation
- Affiliate Management
- Affiliate Registration
- Affiliate URLs
- Manual Affiliate Approval
- Affiliate Dashboard
- Referral Link Generator
- Referral Rate Types
- Real-Time Reporting
- Data Export
- Two-tier affiliate structure
- $99 / Month
- One time license, Subscription
Alternatives to AffiliateWP
Be the first to leave a review.