Who is it for?
If you find it challenging to set up and manage all the appointments, Acuity Scheduling can make things easier for you.
- You can embed the scheduler on your website so that the clients can make appointments quickly.
- The tool syncs correctly with Outlook, Office 365, iCloud, and Google Calendar.
- Full Integration with GoToMeeting, Join.me, and Zoom will help you to manage virtual meetings
- Supports Freshbooks and QuickBooks for accounting and invoicing features
- Enjoy full email integration with dedicated support for MailChimp, AWeber, Constant Contact, and MadMimi
- You can connect with 500+ other apps with Zapier integration
- It is possible to apply custom CSS for applying your own styles
- The clients can make payment and deposits by using PayPal, Stripe, Authorize.net, Square, etc.
- You can store credit card details for charging the customers later
- Whenever applicable, allow clients to provide tip in exchange for your effort and dedication
- On special occasions, you can offer coupons and special discounts for the clients
- It is possible to create and sell appointment packs for repeat customers
- You can offer group classes, workshops, seminars to meet with a large number of people at once
- All the packs, classes, and other events can be displayed as products in your online store
- Detailed reports and analytics will help you to keep track of your time and overall performance
Pricing & Support
Acuity Scheduling offers a free plan along with three premium packages. Let’s take a minute to check out the plans –
Emerging Entrepreneur: For $10 per month, this plan allows a single calendar, unlimited number of appointments, self-scheduling, reminder e-mails, auto time-zone conversion, and company branding options.
Growing Business: Priced at $19 per month, this plan accommodates up to six calendars and offers all the benefits of the Emerging Entrepreneur plan. What’s more, you will also enjoy text message reminders all over the world.
Powerhouse Player: For a monthly price of $34, this ultra-powerful plan supports up to 36 calendars along with all the features of the Growing Business plan. It also allows you to use multiple time-zones and complete white-labeling option.
There is a 14-day free trial to get a taste of the service before you commit.
The rich self-help center will be more than enough to provide answers to your queries. Additionally, you can check out the live training schedules to get direct support from the team.
- Makes it a lot easier to set up and monetize your appointments,
- Dedicated support for all the popular calendar, CRM, email marketing, and accounting tools,
- It is possible to arrange group classes and offer coupons, discounts,
- Supports all the common payment methods.
- No live chat or telephone support for the customers,
- No native support for recurring events and the waiting list.
4 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Offers free plan with multiple advanced features
- Great features list
- A contender in Best Appointment Scheduling Software (2020 Compared)
0 Reasons not to buy
- Calendar sync with Google
- Activity Dashboard
- Customer email reminders
- Permission management
- Appointment Management
- Automatic Notifications
- Automatic Reminders
- Booking Management
- Customizable Branding
- Electronic Payments
- Email Invitations & Reminders
- Recurring Appointments
- $15 /
- Freemium, Subscription
- Freebie: $0
- Emerging Entrepreneur: $15/month (1 calendar, in one location)
- Growing Business: $25/month (up to 6 calendars)
- Powerhouse Player: $50/month (up to 36 calendars)
Alternatives to Acuity Scheduling
Be the first to leave a review.