ActiveCampaign Reviews: Pricing and Features
- Customer support
- Low cost software
- Ease of use
Manage by : Brian | Category : Email Marketing Software , | The score for this software has not changed over the past month.
Who is it for?ActiveCampaign offers a large number of email marketing, CRM, and business automation features at a surprisingly low price. While the dashboard might seem a bit confusing to some people, it can be one of the best choices to grow your business.
- Powerful email marketing solutions to manage and grow your contacts
- Segmentation and split-testing will help you to ensure better RoI
- Real-time insights for your campaigns will keep you updated about their performances
- You can use the handy geo-location tracking system to filter contacts by their locations
- Automatic engagement with the contacts will enhance brand loyalty and increase conversion
- It is possible to set up page tracking and other custom events for behavioral analysis of your contacts
- Up-to-date notifications will keep you notified about the customer movements
- You can set up automated sales actions based on the emails, actions, time, browsing history of the contacts
- ActiveCampaign supports custom sales processes depending on your business strategy
- The unique lead scoring feature will help you to sort out the most promising contacts
- Close integration with 150+ apps will come in handy to work with other business tools
- You will find several options to collect and manage phone numbers of your visitors
- There is a Site Message feature to deliver personal message to the website visitors
- You can use the superior design and automation features for setting up your messages
Pricing & SupportActiveCampaign has four packages with different prices based on the number of contacts. The following is for 1,000 contacts – Lite: For $17 per month, this plan allows up to three users and comes with unlimited sending, marketing automation, newsletters, email marketing, support via chat and email. Plus: For a monthly price of $49, the Plus plan includes all the Lite features. What’s more, you can add up to 25 users, get the CRM options, lead scoring, custom domain and branding, SMS marketing, personal training, etc. Professional: For $99 per month, this plan offers all the features of Plus. It also allows you to have 50 team members, use the internal messaging system, and enjoy unlimited attribution. Enterprise: Priced at $149 per month, Enterprise includes all the Professional benefits. Also, you can add an unlimited number of users, and enjoy custom mail server domain, dedicated account rep, uptime SLA, free design service and social data, phone support, and so on. You can get started with the ActiveCampaign features by using the help articles, videos, webinars, user guides, and the community forum. It is also possible to schedule one-on-one training, live chat, and support ticket to get additional help.
- Automated actions based on the contact activity,
- Text message and website messages to further engage the contacts,
- Real-time data with segmentation and A/B testing support,
- Works correctly with all the popular marketing tools.
- No telephone support for the customers
- Some third-party integration requires additional payment
Adaptation by Geography
Pros & Cons
6 Reasons to buy
- Free Trial is offered to perform testing
- Easy to use even for a beginner
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- The majority of our users are experiencing positive experience with ActiveCampaign
- Great features list
- A contender in Email Marketing Services Compared (2020 Free & Paid)
0 Reasons not to buy
Ranking & Positions
ActiveCampaign Pricing Overview
- $15 / Month
- Available (No Credit Card required)
Average FindrScore in this Category
SoftwareFindr Market Radar
Compare ActiveCampaign to Similar SolutionsWhen evaluating ActiveCampaign our users also give serious thoughts to these other solutions
Alternatives to ActiveCampaign
Not quite satisfied with ActiveCampaign? No worries, users who research this solution also look at ConvertKit. The cheapest alternatives we found in our system are Mad Mimi which users are having a positive experience with. For a detailed breakdown, click here to see the best ActiveCampaign alternatives.
What Support Does This Vendor Offer?
Looking at data gathered on our platform the industry average for this category is 50.67 % satisfaction rate which means ActiveCampaign is above this industry average
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is ActiveCampaign good for beginners?
Q. How good is ActiveCampaign in Canada?
Q. How much does ActiveCampaign cost?
Q. What type of support can I expect with ActiveCampaign?
Q. Are there any coupons for ActiveCampaign?
Q. Can I try ActiveCampaign for free?
Q. Are there any Free alternative to ActiveCampaign?
Q. Is ActiveCampaign the best Email Marketing Services Compared (2020 Free & Paid) ?
Q. Which is better ActiveCampaign or ConvertKit?
Be the first to leave a review.