Who is it for?
ActiveCampaign offers a large number of email marketing, CRM, and business automation features at a surprisingly low price. While the dashboard might seem a bit confusing to some people, it can be one of the best choices to grow your business.
- Powerful email marketing solutions to manage and grow your contacts
- Segmentation and split-testing will help you to ensure better RoI
- Real-time insights for your campaigns will keep you updated about their performances
- You can use the handy geo-location tracking system to filter contacts by their locations
- Automatic engagement with the contacts will enhance brand loyalty and increase conversion
- It is possible to set up page tracking and other custom events for behavioral analysis of your contacts
- Up-to-date notifications will keep you notified about the customer movements
- You can set up automated sales actions based on the emails, actions, time, browsing history of the contacts
- ActiveCampaign supports custom sales processes depending on your business strategy
- The unique lead scoring feature will help you to sort out the most promising contacts
- Close integration with 150+ apps will come in handy to work with other business tools
- You will find several options to collect and manage phone numbers of your visitors
- There is a Site Message feature to deliver personal message to the website visitors
- You can use the superior design and automation features for setting up your messages
Pricing & Support
ActiveCampaign has four packages with different prices based on the number of contacts. The following is for 1,000 contacts –
Lite: For $17 per month, this plan allows up to three users and comes with unlimited sending, marketing automation, newsletters, email marketing, support via chat and email.
Plus: For a monthly price of $49, the Plus plan includes all the Lite features. What’s more, you can add up to 25 users, get the CRM options, lead scoring, custom domain and branding, SMS marketing, personal training, etc.
Professional: For $99 per month, this plan offers all the features of Plus. It also allows you to have 50 team members, use the internal messaging system, and enjoy unlimited attribution.
Enterprise: Priced at $149 per month, Enterprise includes all the Professional benefits. Also, you can add an unlimited number of users, and enjoy custom mail server domain, dedicated account rep, uptime SLA, free design service and social data, phone support, and so on.
You can get started with the ActiveCampaign features by using the help articles, videos, webinars, user guides, and the community forum. It is also possible to schedule one-on-one training, live chat, and support ticket to get additional help.
- Automated actions based on the contact activity,
- Text message and website messages to further engage the contacts,
- Real-time data with segmentation and A/B testing support,
- Works correctly with all the popular marketing tools.
- No telephone support for the customers
- Some third-party integration requires additional payment
6 Reasons to buy
- Free Trial is offered to perform testing
- Easy to use even for a beginner
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- The majority of our users are experiencing positive experience with ActiveCampaign
- Great features list
- A contender in Email Marketing Services Compared (2019 Free & Paid)
0 Reasons not to buy
- Unlimited Emails
- Tracking & Reporting
- Customizable Templates
- Email Scheduling
- Contact List Import
- List Segmentation
- Facebook Lead Ads
- Apps & Integrations
- Email Automation
- Event Marketing
- eCommerce integration
- Split Testing
- Dynamic Content
- Site Messages
Author has not provided any video for this product.
- $15 / Month
- Available (No Credit Card required)
Alternatives to ActiveCampaign
Be the first to leave a review.