The design of a magazine is the primary attraction and the UI offered by AcmeBlog is none less than a premium theme. It looks unique, elegant, and is easy for the eyes to navigate around. A proper logo at the center marks the header area, followed by nice looking Menus, followed by the container which holds new or featured blog entries. The theme is a bliss, thanks to the option to add custom CSS, which means anyone can easily change the way it looks. The theme also packs an advanced layout and design control option, which is not easily found in free products.
- The theme supports multiple post formats and even include Sticky Post feature.
- It supports translation, making sure that the content is ready to work in any globally known language.
- It comes with features like the breadcrumb, which are helpful for users and increases the score in navigation tabs.
3 Reasons to buy
- Friendly customer service
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Offers free plan with multiple advanced features
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
- Custom Post Types
- Responsive design
- SEO Optimized
- Custom Widgets
- Major Plugins Supported
- Inline Editing
- Supports Workflow
- Translation Ready
Author has not provided any video for this product.
Alternatives to AcmeBlog Theme
Be the first to leave a review.