A Small Orange Reviews: Pricing and Features
- Ease of use
Manage by : Brian | Category : Hosting , | The score for this software has not changed over the past month.
Who is it for?Despite the odd name, A Small Orange offers a dependable service. Once you get past the higher-than-average price, you will enjoy a consistent uptime and excellent loading speed for your website. It also features close integration with Weebly, making it a lot easier to create your first website. With all these features, this host can be a suitable choice for both the beginners and experienced users.
- The enterprise-level server technology will ensure the best performance for your website.
- Some plans include a free domain name so that you can get started within a short time.
- Optional drag-and-drop website builder will help you create custom website designs.
- Optional sitelock badge for malware scanning will assure the visitors about their security.
- You will get complete cPanel access to easily upload and download files.
- Support for different email clients will let you use branded emails on your domain.
- All plans come with free daily backup for the website files, which means you can always restore your website in case of any data loss.
- Password protected directory will keep your sensitive files and information safe.
- The unique IP-blocking feature will help you block suspicious IP addresses.
- Hotlink and leech protection to prevent abuse of your images and other valuable elements.
- One-click application manager powered by Softaculous will help you use various tools.
- Visitors will enjoy an incredibly fast loading speed, thanks to the multiple US-based data centers.
- The sustainable, eco-friendly technology will have the least impact on the environment.
- 10% discount or a free plan for non-profits and charities will come in handy for your voluntary projects.
Pricing & SupportA Small Orange offers lots of packages for different types of websites. Let’s check out their shared plans – Tiny: For $5.92 per month, the Tiny plan allows you to host one website, offers 500MB of storage, 5GB bandwidth, and an unlimited number of email accounts. Medium: Priced at $15 per month, this plan allows you to host an unlimited number of websites along with 15GB storage, 150GB bandwidth, unlimited email accounts, and a free domain name. Large: Large is priced at $25 per month, and allows you to host an unlimited number of websites, 30GB storage, 500GB bandwidth, unlimited email accounts, and a free domain name. All plans are provided with a 90-day money back guarantee. The account section and the live chat feature will let provide you with the necessary help for any of your hosting-related problems.
- All servers are SSD
- Strong uptime record
- Reliable customer support via live chat
- Unique 90-day money back guarantee
- Most plans are overpriced
- No dedicated phone support for customers
Adaptation by Geography
Pros & Cons
1 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
Ranking & Positions
Best Cheap WordPress Hosting Providers 2020
# 14 position out of 45 items
Fastest WordPress Hosting Optimized for Speed 2020
# 17 position out of 20 items
Best WordPress Hosting (2020 Compared)
# 39 position out of 44 items
A Small Orange Pricing Overview
- $8 /
Monthly Basis Pricing Started from $8 to $35 . Features various on the plan Selected.
Average FindrScore in this Category
49(FS)A Small Orange
SoftwareFindr Market Radar
Compare A Small Orange to Similar SolutionsWhen evaluating A Small Orange our users also give serious thoughts to these other solutions
Alternatives to A Small Orange
Not quite satisfied with A Small Orange? No worries, users who research this solution also look at Hostinger. The cheapest alternatives we found in our system are A2 Hosting which users are having a positive experience with. For a detailed breakdown, click here to see the best A Small Orange alternatives.
What Support Does This Vendor Offer?
Looking at data gathered on our platform the industry average for this category is 67.87 % satisfaction rate which means A Small Orange is below this industry average
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is A Small Orange good for beginners?
Q. How much does A Small Orange cost?
Q. What type of support can I expect with A Small Orange?
Q. Are there any coupons for A Small Orange?
Q. Can I try A Small Orange for free?
Q. Is A Small Orange the best WordPress Hosting Provider ?
Q. Which is better A Small Orange or Hostinger?
Be the first to leave a review.