If you were impressed by the features offered by my first recommendation but were looking for its alternative, then here is the best one. This particular plugin does most of the things similarly, but it does bring certain unique features to the table. The code base is available on the Github where anyone can contribute to the development, which is also a sign of a trustworthy and developer-friendly product. Other than the usuals, it packs the concept of add-ons which can increase the functionality with a single click. For example, you’re allowed to add a log manager which can keep a track of every redirection happening on the website. The manager can email the reports and alerts on the regular or as per the configuration basis. It even creates a PDF file of the log which is downloadable for future reference. There is a proper documentation available for the whole product, which is impressive, considering there is no pricing involved here.
- The plugin follows all the SEO norms which are applied in this specific section of a website. It is extremely lightweight.
- The product is ready for translation, making sure the services are available on the global level.
- Other than just 301, it also works with other methods like 302 and 307.
- It keeps a track of everything and is a developer-friendly product.
4 Reasons to buy
- Friendly customer service
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- A contender in Best WordPress 404 Plugins – Redirect & Log 404 errors 2020
- The core product is 100% free
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
Author has not provided any video for this product.
- Open source
Alternatives to 404 to 301 Plugin
Be the first to leave a review.