- Product Type: Service
3dcart was founded by Gonzalo Gil in 2001. The feature-rich platform makes it a lot easier for both small and large-scale businesses to create fully functional e-commerce websites. The secure hosting infrastructure and superior options have enabled the company to serve more than 17,000 customers all over the world.
Who is it for?
As 3dcart offers different plans at various pricing points, it is suitable for businesses of varying stages. The simple, straightforward user interface will let you get started within no time.
- 100+ conversion-oriented themes will be available for your site.
- You can sell products on both mobile devices and social platforms.
- The customers can choose any of the multiple payment options to pay for their purchases.
- Secure shopping cart with 256-bit SSL encryption will ensure the best security for the sensitive data.
- Abandoned cart saver can be an excellent way to recover some of the lost sales.
- Simple tax and shipping options will help you to deal with the complex issues.
- With complete drop-shipping support, it is possible to run off-shore businesses as well.
- QuickBooks integration for keeping better accounting records.
- You will enjoy an unlimited number of product categories, options, and variations.
- You can increase your sells by using the upsell and cross-sell options.
- Targeted email marketing campaigns will come in handy to promote your new arrivals.
- Improve customer satisfaction with promotions, coupons, gift cards, affiliate program, referral bonus.
- Enjoy better search engine results with the SEO optimization and track the performance with Google Analytics integration.
Pricing & Support
There are several 3dcart pricing plans available for you to choose from. All these plans allow you to add an unlimited number of products with unlimited orders, bandwidth, and zero transaction fee.
Let’s take a close look at the plans and find out what they cover –
Basic: Priced at $29 per month, the Basic plan offers real-time shipping with labels, Facebook store, blog, single-page checkout, product reviews, digital downloads, tax options, wish-list, gift certificates, coupons, discounts, integration with eBay, Amazon, Google, AWeber along with two staff users.
Plus: For a monthly price of $79, this plan offers all the features of the Basic plan. Besides, you will enjoy CRM, customer grouping, feedbacks, store credits, abandoned cart saver, newsletters, email accounts, deals, and five staff users.
Pro: For $229 per month, the Pro plan includes all the benefits of Plus and also comes with auto-responder support, automation, product Q&A, reward points, recurring orders, priority support, and 15 staff users.
Enterprise: The Enterprise plan brings all the features of Pro along with other goodies like unlimited email newsletters, email accounts, deals, campaigns, technical account manager, custom programming, and an unlimited number of staff members. You have to contact 3dcart for a quotation for this plan.
All plans come with a 15-day free trial.
There are various features like the knowledge base, videos, user manual, and eCommerce University to help you get started. If necessary, you can get support by using the support ticket, support hotline, or live chat options.
- All plans include unlimited products, orders, and bandwidth
- You can use coupons, discounts, deals, and gift certificates to boost sales
- The user interface is simple enough for beginners to get started
- Even the basic plan comes with all the necessary e-commerce features
- The built-in templates look plain and simple
- No multi-lingual option and mobile apps
Be the first to leave a review.