3dcart Reviews: Pricing and Features
- No particluar area
Manage by : Brian | Category : Ecommerce , | The score for this software has not changed over the past month.
Who is it for?As 3dcart offers different plans at various pricing points, it is suitable for businesses of varying stages. The simple, straightforward user interface will let you get started within no time.
- 100+ conversion-oriented themes will be available for your site.
- You can sell products on both mobile devices and social platforms.
- The customers can choose any of the multiple payment options to pay for their purchases.
- Secure shopping cart with 256-bit SSL encryption will ensure the best security for the sensitive data.
- Abandoned cart saver can be an excellent way to recover some of the lost sales.
- Simple tax and shipping options will help you to deal with the complex issues.
- With complete drop-shipping support, it is possible to run off-shore businesses as well.
- QuickBooks integration for keeping better accounting records.
- You will enjoy an unlimited number of product categories, options, and variations.
- You can increase your sells by using the upsell and cross-sell options.
- Targeted email marketing campaigns will come in handy to promote your new arrivals.
- Improve customer satisfaction with promotions, coupons, gift cards, affiliate program, referral bonus.
- Enjoy better search engine results with the SEO optimization and track the performance with Google Analytics integration.
Pricing & SupportThere are several 3dcart pricing plans available for you to choose from. All these plans allow you to add an unlimited number of products with unlimited orders, bandwidth, and zero transaction fee. Let’s take a close look at the plans and find out what they cover – Basic: Priced at $29 per month, the Basic plan offers real-time shipping with labels, Facebook store, blog, single-page checkout, product reviews, digital downloads, tax options, wish-list, gift certificates, coupons, discounts, integration with eBay, Amazon, Google, AWeber along with two staff users. Plus: For a monthly price of $79, this plan offers all the features of the Basic plan. Besides, you will enjoy CRM, customer grouping, feedbacks, store credits, abandoned cart saver, newsletters, email accounts, deals, and five staff users. Pro: For $229 per month, the Pro plan includes all the benefits of Plus and also comes with auto-responder support, automation, product Q&A, reward points, recurring orders, priority support, and 15 staff users. Enterprise: The Enterprise plan brings all the features of Pro along with other goodies like unlimited email newsletters, email accounts, deals, campaigns, technical account manager, custom programming, and an unlimited number of staff members. You have to contact 3dcart for a quotation for this plan. All plans come with a 15-day free trial. There are various features like the knowledge base, videos, user manual, and eCommerce University to help you get started. If necessary, you can get support by using the support ticket, support hotline, or live chat options.
- All plans include unlimited products, orders, and bandwidth
- You can use coupons, discounts, deals, and gift certificates to boost sales
- The user interface is simple enough for beginners to get started
- Even the basic plan comes with all the necessary e-commerce features
- The built-in templates look plain and simple
- No multi-lingual option and mobile apps
Adaptation by Geography
Pros & Cons
4 Reasons to buy
- Free Trial is offered to perform testing
- Category leader in Best E-commerce WordPress Plugins (2020 Free/Paid)
- A contender in Free WordPress Product Catalog Plugins 2020 (No Shopping Cart need)
- A contender in Best eCommerce Website Builders (2020)
2 Reasons not to buy
- A bit on the Expensive side compared to other solution in this category.
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
Ranking & Positions
Best E-commerce WordPress Plugins (2020 Free/Paid)
# 1 position out of 12 items
Free WordPress Product Catalog Plugins 2020 (No Shopping Cart need)
# 6 position out of 9 items
Best eCommerce Website Builders (2020)
# 8 position out of 19 items
3dcart Pricing Overview
- $29 /
- Available (No Credit Card required)
Average FindrScore in this Category
SoftwareFindr Market Radar
Compare 3dcart to Similar SolutionsWhen evaluating 3dcart our users also give serious thoughts to these other solutions
Alternatives to 3dcart
Not quite satisfied with 3dcart? No worries, users who research this solution also look at Posts Table Pro. The cheapest alternatives we found in our system are Product Catalog which users are having a positive experience with. For a detailed breakdown, click here to see the best 3dcart alternatives.
What Support Does This Vendor Offer?
Looking at data gathered on our platform the industry average for this category is 70.71 % satisfaction rate which means 3dcart is below this industry average
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is 3dcart good for beginners?
Q. How good is 3dcart in United States?
Q. How much does 3dcart cost?
Q. What type of support can I expect with 3dcart?
Q. Are there any coupons for 3dcart?
Q. Can I try 3dcart for free?
Q. Are there any Free alternative to 3dcart?
Q. Is 3dcart the best E-commerce WordPress Plugin ?
Q. Which is better 3dcart or iThemes Exchange?
Be the first to leave a review.