We are delighted to open our doors to accept guest contributors on SoftwareFindr after years of declining guest authors. Why the change of heart? Our aim is to be the most useful resource for beginners starting out online. Our aim is to be the go-to destination to help readers choose the best CMS for their business.
What Are We Looking For?
Technical WordPress related tutorials i.e. How to Create a WordPress Child Theme Tutorial
Website builders related topics i.e. Wix vs. Squarespace
What We’re NOT Looking For:
- Numbered lists, tips, tricks or “How To” articles with very general information.Unless it hasn’t been done before, we’ve probably seen it.
- Promotional or sponsored posts.Your post should not read like a press release, a classified ad, or appear lopsided. You should also not use your post as a recruiting tool. You should always disclose any potential conflicts of interest.
- Keyword marketing or paid links. Adding keywords to increase SEO or driving readers to websites for promotional purposes is not tolerated.
- 1000+ words the more detailed the better.
- Be sure to include plenty of Images!
- Internal links to other content on our sites.
- Good headings and subheadings.
Note. Once a tutorial is accepted and published on our website wpmultiverse.com, we hold the complete copyright of the content and the same content cannot be re-used by the author for any further online or offline publishing.
It can take up to 1-2 weeks to get your submission approved.