The old way of finding and vetting software is broken, join a SoftwareFindr in our mission to bring clarity and unbiased recommendation from peers to businesses.
We’re looking for an ambitious WordPress developer to join our team on a part-time basis to start with plans to become full-time. Pass experienced in WordPress development is essential. You will be required to solve challenging task within a specified time frame.
- Extensive experience with WordPress architecture, custom content types and plugins
- Strong understanding of PHP
- Experience with frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation, Laravel, CodeIgniter, etc.
- Experience with version control (Git preferred)
- Knowledge of best practices (standard naming conventions, code styles, security, etc.)
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with responsive web development
You will be working mainly with WordPress plugins, themes and on the odd occasion development outside of WordPress. This is a remote position so you can essentially work from anywhere in the world. Our preferred communication is Skype.
The preferred candidate for this job would be someone with experience in digital marketing that is able to set and meet KPI’s. We have our own internal training which is mandatory to complete for inexperienced marketers. This training is completed in your own time with an assessment at the end. Only once this is completed you will be able to proceed through the hiring process.
- Developing a clear marketing strategy with measurable KPI’s.
- Social media management
- Email marketing planing
- PR and outreach
How to Apply?
We would love if you joined us on our mission to simplify the software purchasing process for businesses. Sounds good?
Fill in the application form below.