Was this helpful?In today’s we look at some of the top Google Analytics WordPress Plugins, to further enhance, your tracking capabilities bring new features like custom dimension simpler interaction and more.
Here's what we'll cover:
Here is a list of the Best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress:
Scoring methodology The Scoring is based on our unique algorithm that looks at reviews, votes, behavior, social signals and more. Learn more
- 1Voted the BEST
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page. (source)
To achieve this, you’ll follow five steps:
- Navigate to Appearance > Editor > header.php.
- Get your analytics tracking code from the Google analytics site
- Paste your tracking code just above the </head> tag
- . Click update, and that’s it!
Share your thoughts
No comments yet.