Was this helpful?
Here's what we'll cover:
Here is a list of the Best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress:
Scoring methodology The Scoring is based on our unique algorithm that looks at reviews, votes, behavior, social signals and more. Learn more
- 1Voted the BEST
6 Best Google Analytics Plugins for WordPress (2018 Compared) Summery
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page. (source)
To achieve this, you’ll follow five steps:
- Navigate to Appearance > Editor > header.php.
- Get your analytics tracking code from the Google analytics site
- Paste your tracking code just above the </head> tag
- . Click update, and that’s it!
Share your thoughts
No comments yet.